Wednesday, March 20, 2013

~Jewelry Haul~ mark. Cosmetics Marrakesh Collection Jewelry....

Hey Everyone!!!

I'm bringing you some great pieces from mark. by Avon. I absolutely love jewelry from Avon and mark. as well. They are always on trend and the quality is great.

This bracelet and earrings are part of a Marrakesh inspired collection available on online and by representative in April 2013. I was sent the both pieces to show my Rural Glamour and Dazed + Adorned family. Please go over to Rural Glamour Beauty + Lifestyle to check out the makeup that is also in this collection! Click HERE to see that collection.


 ( top to bottom)
Flair For The Exotic Bracelet
Swing By Earrings


Flair For the Exotic Bracelet is beautiful! The fit is not tight or snug, if you have small wrists, its almost bangle like. However, I have big wrists so the stretching was perfect for me.


 Swing By Earrings are gorgeous. Perfect weight, very light, perfect hang, not to long, not to short. These earrings would be gorgeous with any length of hair.

So what do you think of these pieces? Let me know!!


Jamie


Disclosure: I was sent these products for consideration. I was not paid for this post and all opinions are honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment